Thursday, December 24, 2009

Cameo Style Holiday Gifts for Employees

An enthused staff will make sales of personalized products in your store soar.  This ties in perfectly with the fact that staff in most retail stores end up making products for gifts, and mostly on this holiday eve, at the last minute. By offering them a great incentive on Cameo Style products  you will not only stay popular but also turn them into evangelists, and brand ambassadors for your most profitable department.

I myself just made a 70 page  12x12 photo book, (which Cameo cover is yet to be determined), and the experience of putting it together was very emotional and joyful for me, (it took me about 45 minutes).  It was nice to practice what I preach, and it more than validated what I believe Cameo Style products mean to customers.

I included some book pages.


Have a great Holiday.  We'll do postmortem next week, but it was good!

Ravid

No comments:

Post a Comment